Tuesday, December 17, 2013

HIDING/ISOLATE


Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Wazzup guys,

Just wanna share a part of my LITTLE story.


When I'm here in Sarawak, It is a kind of mission that is floating. Like a boat that is floating on the sea. Means, I have no solid reason.

How come I left West Malaysia and live here?? It's might be only a temporary decision.

I need a place for me to isolate my self. I'm not hiding  myself.

Eventually, i will face those people. Those people that I only pray for them. It's sort of too late at this moment. But that is only the best way that i can do.

I quit disappointed with my self, I'm not afford to make a decision yet..


But do not judge me...

My parents were divorced.

I don't even know who is my father. I'm a girl that was abandoned by her father.

Then, my journey became so complicated.

Give me time. Give me space.

I'm fragile my dear.








No comments:

Post a Comment