Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Beloved Abah...ain sayang abah sangat.

Im just came back from library. Commonly, library is the most conducive study place to me, but not tonight.I cant even do any work. Why??????

Too many things cross over my mind. Too much think...Too many problems.


Im trying to not push my self so hard lately. In these few months, Allah is  really testing me.Yes, im the choosen one.

Tapi Ain manusia biasa ya Allah

Abah is fighting on his last stage brain cancer.....Mama is having her difficult time. Why always us Allah???

Im dont really mind bout myself but please, not my mama. It's tearin me down if i know she sad.

My real dad leave us when my sister and me were little.Last time i met my dad was 17 years ago.Now im 24 years old.

HUHU

Bagilah mama bahagia ya Allah, please..i beg you

Im crying when im writing this entry. Just a little reminder from me to you who are reading this...
Appreciate every single thing that you have



No comments:

Post a Comment